Lovely Followers

Friday 3 September 2010

Nip + Fab Instant Fix

I was lucky enough to get my mitts on some samples of Nip + Fab, the "real results and instant fix" products launched today. I especially like the Brightening Eye Concealer, a little goes a long way so go easy, but if you have very dark circles then it's a lovely brightening formula which dries quickly so it doesn't crease. I also am loving the Lip and Nip fix, I haven't used it on my nips but on the lips it's a gorgeous balm (much like Arden's 8hr but without the heavy scent and taste). I am very much looking forward to using the Tummy Fix Daily Ab Toner, the active ingredient is caffeine which I think helps with water retention.

The range starts from £7.95 and up to about £19. At the moment it is available in Harvey "Nicks" in store and on line.





Here's a short video about the range and some details about how you can get your mitts on some products to review for R8Beauty. I am one of the team members for R8Beauty so if you have any queries about it, feel free to ask me!


2 comments:

  1. The product is very nice. Thanks you for sharing.

    Regards
    Breast Implants

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look pretty good – looking forward to hearing what you think once you’ve been using them for a while. I’m training for a marathon at the min so the Lip and Nip Fix could be very handy! And of course anything that helps keep my stomach in shape has gotta be a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails