Lovely Followers

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Alva Skin Care Tutorial

I was comissioned to make a skin care tutorial using Alva Natural Cosmetics. Having used the range for several weeks, I felt confident I could recommend it to others in this tutorial.

I wouldn't say that this brand feels luxurious, there is something minimal, elegant and functional about this brand. It doesn't have any powerful colours or smells but I found the products to be effective and gentle.

Most of all it is organic and cruelty free.

4 comments:

  1. What would you say these products are in the same vein as?

    www.sugarpuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tutorial. I have the Cleansing Milk and Lifting Cream and really like them. I use the Cleansing Milk with a damp muslin cloth and it leaves my skin feeling really soft. Thank you so much for recommending these to me!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really interesting range to try, thanks for the tutorial. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely tutorial, the collection looks great and I love the idea of having the option of a face oil because so few of the big brands have one in their range :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails