Lovely Followers

Monday 13 September 2010

Eye Brow Stencils by Miss Bollywood

I have a couple of sets of eye brow stencils. I like to use them when I can't get in to a town for threading.

I was sent a set of Legends stencils by Miss Bollywood which are available from their website for £10. The kit is fairly straightforward to use, the only thing requiring any skill is to pick the shape of brow and place the stencil in the right place.

I have found these incredibly useful as I always have one eye brow which isn't the same shape as my favourite brow. I also used these on my sister the other day, following the instructions in my video below. She was a bit hesistant but I assured her that they would grow back! For years she's had neat eyebrows but they weren't a natural shape and she just looked a little surprised most of the time as they were too lifted at the tails. We've all done that with our eyebrows, I am trying to grow the tails of mine so they point downward following my browbone. My eyebrows are quite sparse due to hair loss but grow long so filling them in keeps them looking neat and shapely.

It was really easy to use the kit on myself and even easier to use on my sister. I have to say trimming her "virgin - never been trimmed" eyebrows was really satisfying! The results were very good, but she needs a little time to get used to the new shape and they need to regrow to follow the shape of her brow, just like mine.

So I'd recommend this kit or any stencil kit as long as you're happy with the brow shape they give you.

See my video below for a demonstration.

6 comments:

  1. That is a really cool product idea as eyebrows are one of the hardest things to get right! will be checking their site out as well!

    www.sugarpuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, Shavata says eyebrows are like sisters not twins, but I want mine to look like twins! I find that most eyebrow stencils are either too long, or too extreme in their angle/shape, but these look pretty good. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this set a few weeks ago from a salon in Brighton but have not gotten round to using any of the stencils yet...am a little frightened in case I botch them up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great video! The end result is lovely - looks like you've had them done by a professional... I've never tried stencils before but I'd happily give these a try instead of just plucking by eye as it would be so much easier to have an actual guide to work within! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the look of these and your video guide is really helpful. You have such great brows. I could really do with a guide to help me match mine up a bit more.

    As an aside, what nail polish do you have on? I love it!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say that I use these every time that I do my eyebrows, it just takes all the guesswork out of it and I end up with beautiful brows. It is really useful as I am growing them in to a more flattering shape, now I can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails