I must be in a good mood today... it must be because I giggled at the name of this product! What sort of a stain does a Supermodel make???! So here's my verdict: I can only describe this as my perfect lip product. (Apart from lip balm, I can't live without that.)
The list of ingredients put me off a bit, who knew that were that many ingredients in a lip stain?However, in the interests of giving you guys a review I had to try it! Oh the things I do for you!
photo taken in natural light, no flash.
Why do I like it so much? It does EVERYTHING I want from a lip and cheek product!
- Highly pigmented, a little goes a long way, giving my lips a perfect colour that is true to the colour in the pot.
- Moisturising, no dryness here just plump, healthy looking shine
- No stickiness or grittiness, YAY!
- Long lasting, lasts well over a few hours and doesn't cling to my lips
- Easy to remove, just a tissue will leave a bit of stain, but a wipe or make up remover easily deals with it.
- Gorgeous colour, I am using the colour CUPCAKE POUT.
- Easy enough application, now if only this was available in a stick... as you need to apply it with a brush. I don't like fingers!
- Cute and portable size, at only 2.2g it's easy to slip in a pocket or clutch bag
The only downside, *sigh* there had to be one, is the price. At £15 for a container which is roughly half the size of a standard lipstick, it's a bit pricey and if used every day, won't last that long!
Would I buy this though? I find myself nodding, yes I am delighted with it.
What's your perfect lip product, does it even exist?
This item amongst others from the range was sent to me for review, I am not paid to endorse this product.
In addition to this product I also tried the Jelly Flush in Grape Colada. I had high hopes for this product but as I have dry skin it stung my skin on application. I think if you have oilier skin and have had no luck with cream blushers, a gel product might be good for you. It will not slide off or add oil. At 28g of product, it's a lot more generous, for £18.
Jelly Pong Pong products can be purchased from their website.