Lovely Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Favourite Lipstick Right Now!

Almay Stay Smooth Anti Chap Lip Colour in 24/Tan

I do not know what I am going to do when this lipstick runs out! It's one of my favourites and was given to me as a present by my friend last year. I've only recently started using it and what was I missing out on?

Smooth, even and intense colour, a slight tingling and plumping effect. Moisturising and gentle. A gorgeous nutty reddy brown colour which is slightly darker than my own lip colour. I use this as a lipbalm, it's so nice and easy to use. It's my perfect day time lipstick as it suits all my every day looks and outfits.

Nowhere I know sells this lipstick, help! Do you know of anything similar in terms of colour and comfort?




What's your perfect lipstick?

3 comments:

  1. Hi~ I'm Nicole frm Malaysia~ As u can c frm ur life feed, I've read all of ur blog posts~! haha! Love reading ur posts and I love ur eyes! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you go! Follow this link and you can buy it on Ebay from makeup-and-stuff!

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALMAY-STAY-SMOOTH-ANTI-CHAP-LIPCOLOR-TAN-24_W0QQitemZ120528622572QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c1010d3ec

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really pretty on you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails