Lovely Followers

Monday 19 April 2010

Sunset at Dusk Inspired Eyes

I have only just gotten around to using some of the lovely swap goodies I exchanged with a friend in Australia. She sent me an amazing pressed eye shadow palette by Chi Chi called Brazil. It contains Six hot shades of sunset inspired colours. So I decided to use them ALL to create this sunset inspired look. I hope you like it.

A top tip if you'd like colours to stand out on darker skin tones like mine is to use a white/cream base. I used a white jumbo pencil from NYX which really grabs colours whilst allowing them to blend easily.

I found that in order to really get the Chi Chi palette colours to blend you have to use a lot of it and really pack on the colour. It's also slightly more challenging (read difficult) because most of the colours are matte. If I did this look again I would use even more shadow as I feel it is a bit patchy in places.







Products used:
Chi Chi eye shadow palette in Brazil
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk*
D118 False Lashes from Eldora*

All products marked with * were sent to me free for review and I am affiliated with e.l.f Cosmetics UK.


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails