Lovely Followers

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Quench Hair and Body Treat!

I have been using this pot of Quench hair and body oil since before Christmas. I was kindly sent it by Karin Herzog.

It's another Monoi based product which I enjoy using before, after and during baths! I chose the Fahrenheit scent which is a blend of cinnamon and orange - Christmas in a jar as my husband calls it. He loves it but I have to ration his use as he is quite addicted to the smell. He always knows when I am using it as the smell is so concentrated. There are four other scents, each very intense, special and individual.

Since it's a solid product, it is easier to transport a travel sized amount, rather than a bottle of oil which will always leak!


To use, you need to take a bit of the solid product from the jar (using a spatula or plastic spoon) and either add it to a bath or put in your hands to apply to your hair and body. The solid product begins to melt immediately in to a light oil. I also apply this to my scalp if it is feeling dry and itchy as a nourishing mask, I leave it overnight and wash out in the morning. Problem solved.

At £29 for 150ml, if you fancy something luxurious, indulgent and very good for your dry skin, this might be for you! Better still, it makes a gorgeous gift as it comes gift wrapped in a black box with satin ribbon.

You can find more information about this and the other products in the range from the Karin Herzog website.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails