Lovely Followers

Thursday 27 May 2010

Liz Earle Foot Treats - Get ready for Summer!

Those of you who dislike feet and pictures of feet, should not scroll down!

I used Liz Earle's new Foot Scrub (100ml for £10.25)and Foot Repair Moisturiser (100ml pump £12.25). The absolute acid test is on my heels, which are cracked and yucky.

Before - cracked and rough

After, smooth and soft

Now I wouldn't say that this product is A-mazing but it delivers results. I previously used Burt's Bees Coconut foot balm which was just plain sticky, it worked too but I'd have cat fluff covered feet before long.

I was sent this product for review, but I think I would definitely buy the Foot Repair Moisturiser again. The Foot Scrub probably not because I am quite faithful to my Pumice and Cloth (special scrubby cloth that I am testing!). Both of which kick ass with rough skin. If you don't have either of these and wish to invest, then you won't be disappointed with the Foot Scrub. Since The Body shop stopped making the Pumice Foot scrub, I have nothing better to recommend!

Once again, I apologise for the pictures of my heels. It could have been worse, I could have shown you my "alien toes" as one ex-boyfriend called them... :)

Do you have any tips for gorgeous feet I should know about?

You can find more information about these products on Liz Earle's website.

5 comments:

  1. I may have to give this a go. My feet are vile at moment x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool.
    Avon's foot care products are good, but I make my own foot scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I laughted at the "alien toes" thing ^^ Your ex-boyfriend wasn't very gallant!
    I use Lush for my feet : 1,2,3 Partez! (I don't know the English name) which is a very good scrub and Promenade sur le Boulevard which is an amazing product, refreshing and smoothing with, among many other products, cocoa butter, glycerin and almond oil. I'm very happy with the result... and Mr Augustine too lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really should try this sometime.

    Oh and before I forget I just thought Id let you know Ive given you the Sweet Blog award. Check it out here: http://beautybegins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo i've never tried this, looks good. i quite like the OPI foot scrub, smells yummy too x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails