Lovely Followers

Friday 1 January 2010

New Year's Eve Look of the Day! Happy 2010!

Here's my New Year's Even FOTD! I didn't do much this New Year's Eve, met some friends in the day and then went to see Avatar in 3D. If you haven't seen this film then you really shouldn't miss out!

I used my Urban Decay Book of Shadows II to create this look, it was a present from my sister!

Primer Potion (one of the four I have now!) over the lid area.

Mushroom is a grey looking shadow but on my skin it comes out as a lilac silver). I used it all over the lid.

Followed by Ecstacy (a very vivid purple) above the crease.

Then I used Perversion (very dark inky blue/black) in the crease and then used as an upper and lower eye liner.

As a brow and inner corner highlight I opted for the glittery Nylon, a champagne colour with huge sparkle.


On the rest of the face I used Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks in Velvet plum on the cheeks, followed by MAC Spiceflower on the lips.


I did this look whilst I was on BlogTV yesterday, just as a spur of the moment thing. I really enjoyed chatting with the little group of people who joined me. I may do it again soon and give you a bit more notice!

Even thought I was wearing 3D glasses and was in a dark cinema, I enjoyed this look and couldn't fault it for staying power!

Whatever you did, I hope you had a great New Year's Eve!

All the best for 2010!

9 comments:

  1. Oooo pretty :) I love my UDPP too.. espcially my L bottle :) HAppy New Year! Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I was in the little group watching you on BlogTV! Was really fun! :)
    Hope the film was good! Happy new year!
    Natalie xx

    www.beaumakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty look! Shame I missed you on blogtv. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous, brightening look! It's absolutely beautiful with your skin tone and hair :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that colour really suits you!
    looks really petty.
    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look on you dear, very pretty!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you need a dresses for wedding guests,petite evening dresses, welcome to our online shop
    glamchase long evening dresses suitable for hindu wedding guest reviews
    glamchase mother of the groom on the budget reviews
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails