Lovely Followers

Monday 4 January 2010

New Toy - FormSpring.Me/Oxfordjasmine

It's New, it's temperamental, and it's probably going to go the way of FriendsReunited but it'll keep me amused for a while!

Slinky - The Original Metal Spring Toy

If you want to ask me a question then please post to my formspring! It's a bit like twitter but you ask a question to me and I respond.


It doesn't cost anything and it's a good way to make sure I see your question.

I will do my best to respond to your questions!

Please have a look at the others I've answered in case yours has been answered previously.

Also no personal questions please, I prefer not to answer those!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm enjoying it for now. Or at least until the next shiney internet thing comes along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading through all the questions. It's very sweet of you to take the time to answer them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails