Lovely Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Pure Paw Paw Papaya Ointment by Phytocare

I love the smell of fermented Papaya, I didn't know this until I tried a tube of PURE Papaya Ointment. This light yellow soft buttery ointment really is my kind of product as it has 101 uses. PURE Papaya Ointment has soothed chapped lips and minor burns, moisturised dry elbows and knees and cared for eczema and dermatitis inflammations. It's pretty safe to use on anyone, so when friends forget their nappy rash cream they can use a bit of this too. I think it is a better and safer alternative to EA 8 hour cream, having never got on with this product as it is too strong for my sensitive skin (and nose).

Ingredients:
Shea butter, Macadamia oil, Jojoba oil, Papaya ferment, Vitamin E, coconut derivatives, Beeswax, Olive derived emulsifier, Silica, Fragrance (naturally derived), Bark resin (Styrax), Marigold flower extract - As you can see all truly natural derived ingredients and no petrochemicals.

PURE Papaya Ointment is 100% petroleum jelly free and is available in 25g (around £10) and 100g (around £20) tubes from various stockists. I have found that used sparingly, as a little goes a long way, I am only half way through the 25g tube in 3 months.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails