Lovely Followers

Saturday 23 April 2011

It's all coming up Roses!


It suddenly dawned on me that I have a lot of Rose products!

Here's a small selection from left to right

Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Body Elixir
Sleek Blusher in Rose Gold
e.l.f Mineral Blush in Rose
The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Eau de Toilette
Tisserand Rose and Lemon Deodrant
Obsessed Minerals Eye Shadow in Kentucky Rose
Melvita Rose Shower Cream

The beautiful roses were part of a beautiful arrangement from my friend who recently married and I was honoured to be her make up artist for the day.

3 comments:

  1. i can't help but get a bit of rose too :P love the smell, favourite flower ever! so it shows in my purchases ;)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. try out issey miyake l'eau d'issey florale - i think you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love roses too and regularly chose rose scented/themed products without even realising! You've given me some new ideas here :D
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails