- The smell - yummm! It's floral with a hint of coconut, I love the smell, even my husband liked it!
- It's effective - scrupulously clean face and feels brighter and softer after using it
- You don't have to wet your face and then faff about with the tube with you wet hands!
- I am not allergic to it. Huge relief as I've been sent stuff that I didn't review because it made me itch!
- My skin has been better (less rosacea and break outs) since using it.
- The texture takes a little getting used to as it is a bit like vaseline and you have to let it melt between the fingers before applying.
- It works for taking off eye make up but needs to be reapplied mid way which is awkward and messy - I use it after I've taken off the worst of my eye make up to make sure it's all gone.
I normally use Dermalogica Precleanse which to me is the best since I had a facial using it. However I still use a separate eye make up remover, which I think is just a given really for people with dry/rosacea prone skin and I don't like rubbing my eyes and getting black all over the skin as it can stain! I don't want to wash my face with a drying foaming wash which would take every trace away in one go. So YES I would buy it, and consider the rest of the range.