Lovely Followers

Monday 11 May 2009

Burt's Bees Smooth Feet Pamper Kit

I'm such a fan of Burt's Bees skin care range, I have the lip balms and hand balm so I guess the next step was the footcare kit - ahahaha just got my own pun there... *sigh*


This kit is just perfect for the gym, that little bit of heaven to look forward to after a punishing work out! I used it last week and it smells of coconut and peppermint, so good that I could eat it. It is so amazingly fragranced that the lady in the next changing cubicle asked what it was!


Available from http://www.anatomicals.net/
The kit consists of a good sized pumice stone and my feet feel loads smoother already just using that, a 123g tube of Coconut foot creme and a pair of the cutest yellow bumblebee socks, just wearing these makes me smile! There's also a little note about five steps to soft smooth feet which is not rocket science but helpful none the less.

This has now become part of my pre wedding skin and body care regime, and is the only reason I will drag myself to the gym as I have promised myself to use it only there as a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails