Lovely Followers

Sunday 17 October 2010

Dangerous Chocolate Cake

A big thanks to my colleague Soo, who gave me this superb recipe!

DANGER

5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake

4 TBS Flour

4 TBS sugar

1 ½ TBS cocoa

3TBS milk

2TBS oil

3TBS chocolate chips (optional)

1 egg

Splash of vanilla essence

1 very large coffee mug (I use the large cappuccino mugs)

Add the dry ingredients to the mug - mix

Add the egg, pour in the oil and milk - mix

Add the chocolate chips and vanilla – mix

Place in the microwave for 3 minutes (1000watts)

The cake will rise over the top, but don’t be alarmed

Allow to cool and tip out onto a plate (this will serve 2 people)


It's called dangerous chocolate cake as it's so simple and quick, you're now only 5 minutes away from fresh delicious chocolate cake!

4 comments:

  1. Serve 2 people? I don't think so! I'd serve me and a spoon. Sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this baby is a firm favourite in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drooool...and here i thot it was safe to visit beauty blogs while on a diet :(

    http://myfuturestartstoday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made this so many different ways since I found this recipe a couple of weeks ago, vanilla, lemon, choco. and coffee, apple.. this is a very dangerous cake recipe indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails