Lovely Followers

Friday 20 March 2009

I love the smell of fresh lipstick in the morning

I just received my two MAC lipsticks and they immediately transported me back to my 8th birthday party. I was given a strawberry shortcake figurine that smelled of vanilla strawberries.

I am in love with these two, Patisserie and Blankety. Even though in the photos they look identical, Patisserie (left swatch) is lustre so thinner and shimmery, Blankety (right swatch) is amplified so thicker and pretty matte.

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

So check them out, great for nude looks. Can't wait to do a few looks with these babies!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm also loving Blankety! :))
    I am so glad to see you writing a blog,
    your posts are so funny :))
    It's so cool one can see you everywhere:
    facebook, youtube (of course ^^ ) and now blogger also! ^^
    If you have any time, please check out
    my blog, http://fraupixiedust.blogspot.com ... I'm just starting, but I need to spread the word about my blog, so I get an audience .. :)))
    Keep new posts coming! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog!

    cool, i just picked up Blankety the other day but i ended up giving it away to a friend that same day lol...i may be waiting to spend on the dazzleglasses that are coming out next month

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails