Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Finished! Balance Me Super Toning Body Oil

Balance Me Super Toning Body Oil

I have recently finished my bottle, I used it up as a post shower body moisturiser. It saved me a lot of precious time in the morning as well as delivering a beautiful scent and lots of long lasting moisture. It didn't leave me feeling greasy as it sank in quickly.


Each 200ml bottle is  £20 and contains 4 base oils (sweet almond, wheat, macadamia, jojoba) and lots of other essential oils that give it a herbal/spa scent.


I probably would buy it again if it were available locally as grabbing a bottle whilst passing a store is easier than finding time to order on line (that is when I remember + have time and the ipad to my side!)  However, I could just sign off and be ordering it right now in fact...

6 comments:

  1. Hello OxfordJasmine, We would like to contact you, but couldn't find your contact details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this blog post and thank for information about

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another news article. Im really excited I was able to find this article, since so many of the blogs Ive been reading have misleading info.
    jeux de king

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the surface, massage chairs seem pricey. There are models under $1000 right on up to the neighborhood of $5000. But think about it. We spend thousands of dollars on home gym equipment. Why? Because it pays off in the long run. Rates for a nationally certified massage therapist can range from $40 to even over $100 per hour depending on training, location and any added service. Sitting in your very own massage chair a few times will make up for the price! But, coupled with all the other advantages of a panasonic massage chair in the home offers, price should not even be a factor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your very nice article, do not forget to read my articles also

    [-] Kata Kata Lucu
    [-] Kata Kata Galau
    [-] Kata Kata Cinta
    [-] Kata Kata Romantis



    [-] Kata Kata Mutiara
    [-] Kata Kata Bijak
    [-] Kata Kata Gombal


    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jasmine

    Curiously waiting for your next blog post.

    Love
    Enigma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails