Lovely Followers

Friday 10 June 2011

2012 Eye Liner Trends

From a recent fact finding trip, I met with several make up development companies who were keen to show me their 2012 colours and textures.


Baroque - these colours are sumptuous and bold - conveying elegance and drama. Colours such as scarlet, old gold and purple.

Nostalgia - Soft and fresh colours such as peach, light teal and smoky brown.

Plastix - Vibrant and jungle inspired colours - I think a perfect interpretation for the Summer 2012 London Olympics.


I'm very excited about these two-tone pencils, I love iridescent jewel tone pencils and I have been looking for some more for a long time. I have the Bourjois duo chrome pencils which are adorable but these look even more exciting.

I am not sure I can wait until 2012! I only wonder now which make up company will be branding and selling these next year!?

2 comments:

  1. Wow these look amazing thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the idea of two-toned pencils. I'm rather keen on eyeliners in all forms but I imagine these will be perfect for making a stunning look with minimal effort.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails